Ka-Ching! Savings Account Program
Isn’t it time your bank pays you?
If you like to get paid for shopping, then the Ka-Ching! Savings Account from Naugatuck Savings Bank is just the account for you.
Here’s how it works:
Open a Naugatuck Savings Bank personal checking account with a Visa® Check Card and sign up for Ka-Ching! Every time you use your Visa Check Card for a non-PIN purchase of more than $50, we’ll pay you the amount of the cents in your transaction by making a deposit of our money into your Ka-Ching! Savings Account. For example, if your purchase totals $50.88, we’ll deposit $.88 of our money into your Ka-Ching! Savings Account. That’s right. We’ll help you save by paying you to go shopping. What could be better than that? You don’t even have to think about saving, we do it for you!¹
What you need:
- Naugatuck Savings Bank Personal Checking Account.² Apply now.
- Naugatuck Savings Bank Visa Check Card.
What you do:
- Make an eligible transaction with your Visa® Check Card.³
- Sign for the transaction or select credit. Do not use your PIN.
What you get:
- Ka-Ching! Savings Account, a foolproof way to build your savings - on our dime, not yours.
- Check out our special Ka-Ching! Savings Account rate or inquire at any branch.
Already have a Naugatuck Savings Bank Personal Checking account? Enroll in
¹ Sign for the transaction or select credit. Naugatuck Savings Bank deposited funds will be reported as income on IRS Form 1099 Misc.
² This account must be a personal checking account. HSAs, Money Market and Business accounts are not eligible to participate.
³ A minimum of one non-PIN transaction of more than $50.00 per statement cycle is required to be eligible for the Ka-Ching! Savings Account interest rate.