Naugatuck Savings Bank offers affordable SBLI Life Insurance through Vantis Life Insurance Company. Vantis Life provides high quality, low cost life insurance to Connecticut residents or anyone employed in the state of Connecticut.
And, best of all SBLI Life Insurance products are available through your local Naugatuck Savings Bank office.
Through Vantis Life we offer a variety of plans to meet your budget and life insurance needs.
SBLI Children’s Term Life Insurance
- Low-cost life insurance for a single premium payment
- Available for children from 15 days to 15 years old
- Provides protection up to age 22
SBLI SuperTerm Life Insurance
- Level premium term life insurance
- Guaranteed up to 30 years
SBLI Super EZ
- Affordable level premium term life insurance
- Simple application
- In most cases, no medical exams or lab tests
SBLI SuperTerm ROP
- Term life insurance with return of premium
- Ideal way to protect against financial loss for a specific period of time
- Premiums remain the same for term
- Return of premium if you outlive the level premium period
SBLI Guaranteed Golden
- Available from age 50-80
- Guaranteed acceptance, no physical exam or health questions
- Premiums remain level
- Policy cannot be canceled because of age
SBLI Permanent Life
- 3 Plan choices – Straight Life Insurance, 20 Payment Life and Life Paid Up at 65
- Fixed premium permanent life insurance
SBLI Estate Wise
- Great way to pass money to the next generation
- Single premium payment
- Tax advantages
SBLI Business Continuation Insurance
- Protects your business in the event of the death of a business partner
- Term and permanent plans are available
Click here for Vantis Life policy rate quotes or meet with one of our licensed representatives at any of our 16 branch locations.
Visit Vantis Life's website for more information.
Insurance products and annuities are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Naugatuck Savings Bank ("the Bank") or any other affiliate of the Bank; are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency of the United States, the Bank or any other affiliates of the Bank.